Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Do You Have What it Takes?

You know, you really ought to know by now that it's always risky to visit my blog ;-)...

Yes, it's time for another quiz. Ever thought you'd make a good sleuth? Are you observant? Do you pay attention to detail? You do, I'm sure. Or do you
? Take this handy quiz and find out.

Here's how to do it:

1. Give yourself two minutes (no cheating!) to c
arefully look at this blog. Check out the tabs, the sidebar, anything you like.

2. At the end of two minutes, click on the magnifying glass you see below and take the quiz to see how much you noticed about the blog. N
o fair toggling back and forth as you go along ;-).

3. At the end of the quiz, check your score to s
ee how you have done. Don't forget to go all the way to the end of the quiz, so you can see which items you got correct.




Ready? Click the magnifying glass to begin... if you dare
;-).








12 comments:

  1. First I thought ´no, this is not fair´ because my concentration is so poor. But I am such a good sport (when I can participate from my sofa) so I took your quiz, Margot. And because I know you so well, I passed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorte - Oh, I knew you would :-). And it's not because you know me so much; it's because you are observant that you passed. Thanks for being a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, I scored 100 per cent even though my memory is so bad I had to guess a few. (And I had refreshed my memory as to what is in the side of your blog but not what is at the top!). Great quiz, margot, I really like your questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxine - Well done, indeed, although I must say I'm not surprised. Your memory's obviously not as poor as you thought :-). And thanks so much for the kind words, too - that means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 70% for me - not bad considering I haven't had a coffee yet! Fun quiz, Margot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanda - Thank you :-). And yes, you did quite well for early in the morning. I cannot be trusted to even push the button for the coffee-maker before I have coffee. That's why I have one of those coffee makers with a timer you can set ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't scroll all the way to the bottom and it cost me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jemi - LOL! Well, no worries. It's a long way to the bottom, anyway... Thanks for taking the time to "play." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was very concerned I'd fail this one because I'm not particularly observant! But I made an 80. :) Yay me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elizabeth - Apparently you're more observant than you think you are :-). I'm impressed! It's interesting, isn't it, how we notice things we don't think we notice...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live inside my head and notice very little. I can't bear to find out just how little.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patti - Sometimes I "tunnel" like that, too. You're hardly the only one...

    ReplyDelete