Friday, February 4, 2011

When Cupid's Arrow Strikes the Sleuth...

Ah, February....

In some places, it's the middle of summer and steaming hot. In others, cold weather makes people naturally want to snuggle together. No wonder we celebrat
e love this month on St. Valentine's Day!

Crime fiction sleuths are just as susceptible as anyone else is, of course. And if you're a crime fiction fan, you know whom your sleuths fancy.... or do you? Take this handy quiz to find out. Read each description and match it with the correct character. At the end of the quiz, check your results to see how you have done.

Click the heart below to begin.... if you dare ;-).




10 comments:

  1. Oh, I did terrible. I'm not good at remembering names. But I did enjoy the quiz. Got to do better at remembering names.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason - I'm so glad you enjoyed the quiz, even if you didn't remember a lot of the names. The enjoyment is the most important thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to score 70 per cent and was quite pleased, but I am told I failed ;-) (I had to guess a couple and could not remember one as it was so long ago that I read the book).
    Thanks for another fun quiz, Margot!
    (Maxine)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxine - I'm so glad you enjoyed the quiz :-). And pay no attention to what some program says - 70% is quite respectable :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uups! The love interest is obviously not my field. I should have managed c 70 %, but obviously I don´t remember the names unless they are long-standing partners. 40 % ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dorte - I'm glad you played, even if you didn't remember a lot of the names. Isn't it interesting how we remember plots - even sub-plots - but sometimes names are harder...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I failed - at 50% - but some of my right answers were guesses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret - Ah, with these quizzes, there really isn't such a thing as failing; I hope you had fun. And apparently you guess well :-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. That I dared is good enough. Let's not go into how I fared, because most of them were just guesses.
    Fabulous quizz, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rayna - I'm glad you enjoyed it. That is the important thing. The score matters much, much less :-).

    ReplyDelete