Friday, August 20, 2010

There Are Nights I Only Feel Right With Carolina in the Pines*

Hello, All,

After a delightful visit to beautiful Northern Colorado, I’ve caught a flight to Raleigh-Durham International Airport to visit Michele at Southern City Mysteries in lovely North Carolina. Michele is a fellow mystery writer, but she is also a news writer and producer. Her blog is a terrific source for thought-provoking questions, writing and blogging tips and fascinating discussions on literary movements, among lots of other things. Today, Michele has invited me to guest blog, and I’m honored to be here

Please pay me a visit at Southern City Mysteries, where I’m blogging today about point of view in crime fiction. Thanks, Michele, for your hospitality.

*NOTE: The title of this post is a line from Michael Martin Murphy’s Carolina in the Pines.

2 comments: