Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rocky Mountain High, Colorado*

Hello, All,


I’m very excited to be guest-blogging today at Patricia Stoltey’s wonderful blog. Like me, Patricia is a crime fiction author, whose series takes her sleuths, retired Florida judge Sylvia Thorn and her brother Willie Grisseljon, all over the country. Patricia has invited me to share my story of how I got into the “writing business,” and I am honored at the invitation.


Please pay me a visit at Patricia Stoltey’s blog and find out how this whole Joel Williams thing got started : ).


Oh, and the 'photo? I was actually in Colorado recently (physically, I mean : ) ), and couldn't resist using this 'photo that I took while I was there.


*NOTE: The title of this post is a line from John Denver's Rocky Mountain High.

17 comments:

  1. I drove through Colorado earlier this year and it's a beautiful state. It was cold but beautiful.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarissa - Isn't it gorgeous?! It's a visual feast; it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen - Thanks : ). I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting! I'll head on over to Patricia's blog right now and read your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexandra - Thanks for your interest : ). Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interview, Margot. And thanks for introducing me to a new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patti - Awww, thanks! And I'm glad you liked Patricia's blog. It really is a fine one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can´t wait to hear that story! See you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a great guest blogger, Margot. Thanks for making yourself available to our visitors.

    Hubby and I retired to Colorado after spending 11 years in Florida. It's wonderful here, as you already know, and there are no hurricanes.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi stopping by to say, I enjoyed your story of arriving onto this path. You give me hope...

    I look forward to checking our your work; Congrats on your success~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patricia - You're very kind : ). Thank you! And you are an excellent blog-host. Yes, I was so impressed by how absolutely beautiful Colorado is (although of course, I didn't get to Northern Colorado). I'm not surprised that you love it there. And yeah, not having to worry about hurricanes is a major advantage : ).


    Ellie - Thank you for stopping by; that's very nice of you. You are welcome any time. I'm glad you enjoyed my post, and thank you for your interest in my writing. I wish you well with your own journey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photo! I look forward to stopping by to see all that is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jen - Thanks : ) I was rather proud of that 'photo, too, actually. And thanks for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks fantastic, Margot. I'd love to visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maxine - It really is beautiful : ).

    ReplyDelete