Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vancouver, Babe, I Love Your Ocean Breeze*

Hello, All,

I’ve had a wonderful visit in Northern Virginia, and now, the Magical Mystery Blog Tour has headed north to Canada! Today, I’m visiting fellow mystery writer Elspeth Antonelli at her terrific writer’s blog, It’s a Mystery. Elspeth isn’t just a mystery writer; she also creates mystery games; I so admire that creativity.

Elspeth’s blog is full of ideas, support, and a creative look at the writing process. It’s often funny, too, which I admire even more. Please pay me a visit at It’s a Mystery, where I’m blogging today about the writing demons I face.

*NOTE: The title of this post is a line from Catman Cohen’s Vancouver.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I saw it! Great post! Vancouver's nice this time of year, isn't it.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarissa - Thanks : ). And yes, Vancouver's beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete