Friday, June 18, 2010

Sitting in an English Garden Waiting For the Sun*

Hello, All,


Thanks so much to Mason Canyon at Thoughts in Progress for the hospitality and the ride to the airport : ). The Magical Mystery Blog Tour has now landed in the U.K. where today, I’m truly honored to be guest blogging at fellow crime fiction writer Martin Edwards’ exceptional blog, Do You Write Under Your Own Name?. Edwards’ blog includes fine and thoughtful reviews, updates on crime fiction events and insightful commentary on various crime fiction authors and topics.


As many of you know, Edwards is the author of the justly-acclaimed Lake District series, featuring DCI Hannah Scarlett and Oxford historian Daniel Kind. He’s also the author of the Harry Devlin Liverpool series. Is if that weren’t enough, Edwards is also an award-winning short-story author. Please pay me a visit at Do You Write Under Your Own Name? where I’m blogging about authors such as Edwards who write not only novels, but also short stories.


*NOTE: The title of this post is a line from the Beatles’ I Am the Walrus.

10 comments:

  1. Goodness, you have changed your look and feel! Is this one of the new blogger templates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kerrie - Yes, this is one of the new templates. I thought it easier to read but not, I hope, too "flashy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margot, just wanted to say thanks again for guest blogging. It was my pleasure to host you on your tour. I'll be stopping by to see you and check out Martin's blog.

    BTW, be sure to drop by Thoughts in Progress on Saturday as I have something that will be awaiting on you. :) Have a pleasant trip to the UK.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mason - Why, thank you! So far, I'm enjoying my visit very much. I had a terrific time in Georgia, and sure appreciated that wonderful Southern hospitality : ).

    And I'll stop by Thoughts in Progress tomorrow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely headings Margot. See you at Do You Write Under Your Own Name?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jose Ignacio - I appreciate your visiting me there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his blog, I will check it out.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clarissa - Isn't Martin's blog terrific?! Thanks for taking the time to stop there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking at the list to the right, the sleuth who is most like you and I realized something. I never think about the people who solve crimes, only the people who commit them. Crime fiction can put us all under the umbrella thank goodness. Nice post over at Martin's house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patti - Thanks (about the post) : ). And you put that very well: crime fiction really can put us all under the umbrella. I think sleuths' personalities can be really interesting...

    ReplyDelete