Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just an Old Sweet Song Keeps Georgia on My Mind*

Hello, All,

After a pleasant stay (and some sweet tea ; )) in North Carolina, the Magical Mystery Blog Tour has headed south on Interstate 85, and then onto Interstate 75 into Georgia, where I’m guest-blogging today at Mason Canyon’s terrific blog, Thoughts in Progress. Mason’s blog is a wonderful resource for reviews of all sorts of interesting books, and interviews with new and well-established authors. I know that I learn every time I visit.

Please pay me a visit at Thoughts in Progress, where I’m blogging today about the college and university campus setting for crime fiction novels. There’s nothing like the ivory tower for suspense, and lots of authors have set their stories on some very famous campuses, which I’ll be talking about in my post.

*NOTE: The title of this post is a line from Hoagy Charmichael and Stuart Gorrell’s Georgia On My Mind.

12 comments:

  1. Heading over!

    Stormy weather down South the last couple of days. Hope you brought an umbrella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margot, glad to have to stop by today. Elizabeth right, our weather has been a bit stormy at times but hopefully the thunderstorms will hold off today.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mason - I don't mind the rain. I actually miss it. And I really am honored to visit you, umbrella or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okey dokey, I'm on my way over.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heading over...

    Word verifcation: gradebe Does this mean my grade is a "B"? I suppose it's appropriate given your blog subject over at Mason's, but I must admit to being a touch miffed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elspeth - LOL! I'm not responsible for the word verification - promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your post over at THoughts in Progress and came by to say hello and see what you had to say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary - Why, thank you! I appreciate your interest in what I say. You're welcome any time : ).

    ReplyDelete