Thursday, June 10, 2010

In My Mind I'm Going to Carolina*

Hello, All,

The Magical Mystery Blog Tour has had a wonderful stay in Denmark, and has now returned to the U.S. I’ve landed at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport in North Carolina where today, I’m honored to be Elizabeth Spann Craig’s guest on her superb writer’s blog, Mystery Writing is Murder. Elizabeth’s blog is a treasure trove of advice, links, helpful hints and new ideas for writers, and I am honored to have been invited to blog here.

Please pay me a visit at Mystery Writing is Murder, where I’m blogging about story frames, and the frame I used to write
B-Very Flat.

NOTE: The title of this post is the first line of Carolina in My Mind, from North Carolina’s own James Taylor.

6 comments:

  1. Clarissa - Thanks : ). Hope you'll not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post - I just read it and found it to be a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassandra - Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you find the post useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margot - Many thanks for making Crime Always Pays your 'featured book blog' this week ... I'm hugely flattered. You've just made my week!

    Cheers, Dec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dec - Thanks for stopping by, and it's my great pleasure to feature your fantastic blog :). Best wishes -

    ReplyDelete