Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Heading Down the Atlanta Highway*

Hello, All,

I’ve had a wonderful visit in beautiful Vancouver, B.C., and now the Magical Mystery Blog Tour
has returned to Georgia where today, I’m blogging at How Mysterious, Karen Russell’s terrific movie and book review blog. How Mysterious is full of thoughtful and interesting mystery book and movie reviews, and I am honored to be Karen’s guest.

Like me, Karen is an academic, so today, I’m blogging about my academic writing and how my academic writing has snuck its way into my crime fiction writing.


Please pay me a visit at How Mysterious; it’s a wonderful blog, and well worth a place on your blog roll.


*NOTE: The title of this post is a line from Love Shack, by Athens, Georgia's own B-52's.

8 comments:

  1. WOw, you sure get around. You must be suffering from major jetlag! ;)

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarissa - LOL! You are *funny!* Yeah, it is tiring, but I'm loving the scenery, and everyone's extremely kind and hospitable. I'm racking up those Frequent Flyer Miles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drop by and read your post. Great as always. Also enjoyed meeting Karen. Have a safe trip home.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mason - Thanks : ). And thanks for reading the post, and I'm glad you found Karen's blog; isn't it great?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are close to an airport for your imminent visit DownUnder or are you coming via Santa's Sleigh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerrie - LOL! I've caught a plane at Atlanta's Hartsfield International Airport, and I'm on my way ; ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you chose a B-52s song. It was lovely to "host" you; hope the flight to Australia isn't too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen - Thanks : ). I thoroughly enjoyed my visit, and how could I *not* choose a B-52s song?? I just landed in Australia -more later on about my stop there ; ).

    ReplyDelete