Sunday, June 6, 2010

And We Were Flying Over Scandinavian Skies*

Hello, All,
After a very pleasant stay in Northern Virginia, The
Magical Mystery Blog Tour has taken a flight out of Washington’s Dulles International Airport, and has moved on to Denmark to visit fellow crime fiction writer Dorte Hummelshøj Jakobsen at DJ's Krimiblog. I’m honored to guest on Dorte’s blog. Her crime fiction book reviews are always excellent – and often in two languages, which is more than I can say for my own blog. Her well-written flash fiction is always a welcome treat. And her ‘photos are truly lovely. Please pay me a visit at DJ's Krimiblog where I’m blogging today about academic crime fiction – and you thought universities were just friendly communities of scholars ; ).


*NOTE: The title of this post is a line from Billy Joel’s Scandinavian Skies.

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth - Why, thank you : ). That's very kind of you : ). And thanks for stopping over.

    ReplyDelete