Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Tour Dates Added! : )

Hello, All,

I’m excited to announce that the Magical Mystery Blog Tour has just added new dates. Thanks to very kind invitations from several wonderful bloggers, I’ll be making these additional stops on the tour:

26 May – I’m heading to Long Island, New York, where I’ll be visiting Kathleen Ryan’s From Cop to Mom and the Words in Between
. Kathleen is a terrific writer and blogger. She’s also a former police officer with 21 years of experience, so she has a lot of wisdom to share, too. Her interest, among other things, is true crime. So I’ll be blogging about how powerful an influence true crime is on crime fiction.

28 June (Tentative) – I’ll be paying a visit to Karen Russell’s terrific crime fiction book and movie review blog, How Mysterious. Like me, Karen is an academic, so I was very excited to receive her kind invitation. I’ll be blogging there about how academia influences crime fiction and how my own academic background has influenced what and how I write.

30 June (Tentative) – I’m honored to have received an invitation to guest blog at Kerrie’s superb crime fiction blog, Mysteries in Paradise. Kerrie’s an expert on all sorts of crime fiction, and her blog is a rich source of reviews, updates, information and fun things to do. If you’re a crime fiction fan, this blog is truly a must-follow. I’ll be blogging here about my top 10 favorite crime fiction authors, what appeals to me about them, and how they’ve pushed me to write.

Thanks to all of you for generously offering your “homes” as tour stops!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you. ;) By the way, I'm in Athens, Georgia, which is not *really* located between Long Island and Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - Thanks : )I'm looking forward to it, too. That's one of the beauties of virtual tours; you don't have to fly by the most direct route ; ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great new stops. Looking forward to it.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to your visit, Margot! You have a wonderful tour planned ~ have lots of fun!
    Thank you for all of your kind words ~ you're a dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen - Thank you : ). You're a pretty wonderful friend, too, with a terrific blog that I look forward to "invading" ; ). Hey, since I'll be in Long Island to visit you, anyway, maybe you could ask Billy Joel to stop by ; ).

    ReplyDelete