Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm In a New York State of Mind.*

Hello, All,
As the
Magical Mystery Blog tour continues, I’m in Long Island, New York, where I’m visiting Kathleen Ryan’s terrific blog, From Cop to Mom and the Words In Between. Kathleen is a former police officer with 21 years of experience, so she’s got lots of background and wisdom about real crimes. In fact, true crime is an interest of Kathleen’s, so I’m blogging there about true crime and its influence on crime fiction.

Kathleen is also a writer who’s had some of her short fiction published and accepted for publication. She’s also working on a true crime book of her own. Please pay me a visit at Kathleen’s blog!

*NOTE: The title of this post is a line from Billy Joel’s
New York State of Mind.

9 comments:

  1. I'll go check your visit out right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The URL you've given to Kathleen's blog has an extra . in it Margot.
    It should be http://kathleenaryan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerrie - Thanks! I'll correct that immediately. I appreciate your "flagging" it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your tour!
    Please tell me which week in June you´d like to visit DJs krimiblog.

    I plan to invite two other crime writers so it will be ´American month´.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dorte - Thank you : ). It would be a real honor to visit your blog : ). How exciting! I'll send you an Email, and we'll figure it all out.



    Clarissa - Thanks : ).

    ReplyDelete