Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award

I am truly honored that Confessions of a Mystery Novelist has received a Prolific Blogger Award from Kerrie at Mysteries in Paradise! Thank you so much, Kerrie, for this award. A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content. I am humbled that someone whose blog is as rich and interesting as Kerrie’s is has given this award to Confessions…..

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!


2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post , which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post
and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.


For my part, I’m greatly enriched by a number of crime fiction bloggers whose posts teach me every time I visit. It’s very hard to narrow down the list to just seven, but here is my attempt:

Craig at Crime Watch

Karen at Euro Crime
Martin at Do You Write Under Your Own Name
Patti at Pattinase
Donna at the Big Beat from Badsville
Chris at The Thrill of it All
Peter at Detectives Beyond Borders

I’d also like to mention a few other blogs that I would have chosen, but they’ve already been honored with this award, so I didn’t want to duplicate. Still, please do visit their wonderful blogs : ).

Dorte at DJ’s Krimiblog

Norman at Crime Scraps
Maxine at Petrona
Bernadette at Reactions to Reading


Many thanks again, Kerrie for this honor. I’d have included you in my list, too, but I don’t think this is a “boomerang” award : ).

8 comments:

  1. You are very kind. And may I say how much I enjoy your very informative and thoughtful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Kerrie was kind enough to mention me already. I love your blog, Margot and read it regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin - Thank you : ). That's very kind. It's one thing I love about this modern age of technology; the opportunity to learn from many different friends from all over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti - It's my pleasure : ). Your blog has so much to offer that I'm very glad Kerrie recognized you, too :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Margot. It's a much needed boost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't visited the other blogs, but if the award is to be given to a blogger "who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content", I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you do.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the honourable mention Margot...I feel particularly blessed to have received the award twice besides this lovely mention. Some days I don't feel particularly prolific and I marvel at your ability to come up with such thoughtful and interesting things to say each day when I can easily go a week without being able to think of a single intelligent thing to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen - Oh, my pleasure. I truly do learn every time I visit your blog. All that and YA, too? How do you do it?


    Rayna - Thank you so much for those kind words! That means a lot to me : ). Please excuse me a moment while I blush...



    Bernadette - Thanks for the kind words : ) I think we all have days when we don't feel prolific. One could hardly tell that about you from reading your blog, though! Folks, Bernadette's reviews are of the highest caliber, and her thoughtful commentary on crime fiction is well worth reading.

    ReplyDelete