Saturday, September 19, 2009

Confessions of a Mystery Novelist Splashed and Lovely Nominations


I've been thoroughly enjoying Agatha Christie Week, and am very excited that my "stop" on the blog tour will be tomorrow, 20 September.


For today, though, I thought I'd take a moment and thank Kerrie at Mysteries in Paradise for nominating me for a Splashed and Lovely Award : ). How exciting!

I'd also like to offer my own Splashed and Lovely Nominations to some blogs that I think are outstanding. This was really difficult, actually, as there are some very fine crime and mystery fiction blogs out there!!! But as I had to narrow it down to 9 nominees, here goes:

Here are the rules for Splashed and Lovely Awards:

Nominate 9 blogs that allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you, link to your nominees within your post, let your nominees know they have been splashed by commenting on their blogs, and link to the person who nominated you.

"Splashed" Nominations

All of you crime fiction bloggers inspire me, so my thanks to all of you!
Check back tomorrow for my "stop" on the Agatha Christie Blog Tour!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for thinking of me!
    I am really glad I have discovered your blog, by the way. I have read crime fiction for ages, but recently I have also tried to write fiction - a couple of manuscripts I have not been able to sell yet - and I think your blog is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to make your acquaintance recently. That's the great thing about the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention Margot. What I find so marvelous about the internet is that bloggers from so far away can communicate with each other and learn so much. I would probably not have visited the newly open Greenway without Kerrie organising her blog tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To all of you folks - It is I who should thank you for what I'm learning from your blogs. You're right that the internet allows us all to get to know each other in ways we never could otherwise. What a brilliant idea of Kerrie's to organize the blog tour!

    Enjoy the rest of your week-end, all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a very belated thank you from me. I'm adding your blog to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete